Trump Today has the utmost respect for intellectual property rights, and we ask that anyone who accesses the site has the same respect. We may, at our discretion, terminate or suspend the access of any person who violates the intellectual property rights of either Trump Today or a third party.
If you feel that your intellectual property rights have been infringed on by Trump Today, either your or your legal representative should provide the following information so we can remedy the situation. Contact us email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
When you as the Complaining Party make a claim, please include the following details so that the claim is effective and easily processed.
- Identify the content that you are claiming were infringed or the subject of infringing activity. If there are multiple pieces of content, please provide a list with links to the pieces of concern that you wish to have removed from the site.
- Identify the source material which you claim is being infringed upon. Please provide us a way to look up or access the material as described.
- Include the contact information for the person or agent making the complaint. The telephone number, address, and email address will help us get in touch with the right person and facilitate the request.
- A statement that says the Complaining Party has a belief in good faith that the use of the material was not granted by the copyright holder, authorized agent or the applicable laws.
- A statement that says the information in the message is correct and that the Complaining Party is acting on behalf of the owner of a work that is being infringed on, and is authorized to act on their behalf, under penalty of perjury.
- The signature of the Complaining Party, who must be authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a work that is being infringed on. Either electronic or physical will do.
Once Trump Today receives a request with all the information as outlined in the section above, we will remove or take away access to the work that is allegedly infringing on the one(s) you’ve brought to our attention. We will then forward the request to the person who created the content (“Alleged Infringer”) that allegedly infringed on the content in the request. We will also notify that person that we have removed or taken away access to the content in question.
Once we’ve notified an Alleged Infringer that we’ve received a DMCA request to take down content, that person may submit a Counter Notification to contest the DMCA request. Notification must be provided to Trump Today and must include several different things.
- The Alleged Infringer must identify the material in question and provide information about where it was posted before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that the Alleged Infringer has a good faith belief that the content removed or disabled was done so by mistake or that the content in question was misidentified. This statement is made under penalty of perjury.
- Contact information for the Alleged Infringer, including your name, address and phone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district where your address is located. If you’re outside the United States, say that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in the judicial district where Trump Today is located. Indicate that you will accept service of process from the person or the agent of the person who notified Trump Today about the alleged infringement.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Receipt of Counter Notification
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification with all the information above, Trump Today will forward the Counter Notification to the Complaining Party. Trump Today will indicate to the Complaining Party that we will restore the content or access to the content within ten business days. If Trump Today doesn’t receive notice from the Complaining Party that they have filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the Alleged Infringer from engaging in the infringement relating to the material on Trump Today, we will restore access to the content in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days.